Tankless Water Heater Services in Beaumont, Alberta
Many people are making the wise decision to replace their old water heaters with tankless options. Homeowners need to be aware of the benefits of tankless water heaters so they can make the right decision for their plumbing needs. Homeowners should always rely on professional plumbers for tankless water heater installation/repair.
What Are the Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters?
Converting an old tanked water heater to a new tankless model offers many attractions. The following are some of the top benefits of these water heaters. Homeowners considering their options need to research as much as possible to determine which model will offer the highest level of service.
- Energy efficiency is one of the most significant advantages of tankless water heater installation. Tanked water heaters waste energy because they keep heating, whether hot water is required or not. A tankless option produces hot water on demand, saving homeowners money on their energy costs.
- The average tanked water heater only lasts between 8 to 12 years. Tankless water heaters can last up to twenty. The longer lifespan is attractive to many homeowners.
- Another benefit of tankless water heaters is the endless supply of hot water. Because the tank offers an on-demand water supply, a homeowner will never have to worry about running out of their hot water supply. Tanked water heaters can run out of hot water during a long shower.
- Homeowners will also benefit from installing a tankless water heater because they save space. Tanked water heaters take up a lot of room. A tankless model can be installed on a wall, preventing a loss of space.
Tankless Water Heater Replacement
Once a homeowner decides on a tankless water heater, they need to schedule their installation with a professional plumber. Tankless water heaters require a professional installation and calibration. Attempting to install a water heater without professional help could lead to improper function and even dangers.
If homeowners want to replace their old tanked water heater, the technician will come out and remove the outdated model. The installation will take time, but the technician will handle all the steps involved. The plumbing technician will also ensure the homeowner understands how to operate their new tankless water heater.
Repair For Tankless Water Heaters
Although tankless water heaters are less likely to break down, repair issues may arise. Homeowners who own a tankless water heater need to be aware of the signs of problems so they can call a plumber for tankless water heater repair.
- The tankless water heater may report an error on the display. Not all tankless models come with diagnostics. If the screen reports an error code, give the code to a plumber.
- A sudden change in water quality should always be a concern for homeowners. Cloudy, discolored water or water that has a smell could be caused by a failing water heater.
- Tankless water heaters that start making banging or booming sounds need to be checked by a professional plumber to determine the cause.
- If homeowners find their hot water supply is inconsistent or non-existent, a plumber should come out and inspect the internal components of the tankless water heater.
Tankless water heaters are not as simple as they might appear. Although these plumbing units do not break down or cause as many problems as tanked versions, they demand diagnostics and repair from a licensed plumber.
A plumbing technician will come out and inspect the tankless water heater to determine what is causing the malfunction. The goal of the technician is to find the problem precisely so repairs can be handled. Call for tankless water heater services in Beaumont, Alberta.
Learn About the Options
Tankless water heaters are growing in popularity. Homeowners choose these water heaters because they are highly efficient, never run out of hot water, and are easier to maintain.
Homeowners who are considering their options for water heaters should research tankless options to determine which one will offer the best service for their homes. A tankless water heater costs more than many tanked versions, but most homeowners feel they are worth the added cost because they last much longer.
Installing a tankless water heater in a home offers welcome relief from the common problems of tanked water heaters. These water heaters provide on-demand hot water without the stress.
At FreeFlow Mechanical, our primary focus is our customers. We have been serving the plumbing needs of Beaumont, Alberta residents for over 22 years. From repair to installation services, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction.